Rural Horticulture Property for Sale
"Mountain Fresh" - A Growing Productive Legacy
Property ID 1880624"Mountain Fresh" avocado orchard is situated 6km* south west of the township of Blackbutt, 95km* north of Toowoomba and 157km* to Rocklea markets in Brisbane. The property has been well developed over the last several decades and has a reputation for producing quality Avocado's due to the perfect climate, soils and water. The last 7 years has seen extensive redevelopment of the tree's with two thirds of the orchards trees just hitting or about to reach full production.
Property is considered excellently watered with 9 bores all running into a centralised pump and fertigation system where it is returned to the orchard into specific irrigation lines.
• Property consists of 40.01ha*
• Located on Lot 2 RP 867715 Title Reference 50026137
• Toowoomba Regional Shire Council
• 3,400* avocado tree operation, predominantly Hass
• North facing Great Dividing Range location with rich volcanic soils
• Excellent water and shed infrastructure
• Packing shed, cold room, staff amenities
• Close to town for logistics and labour hire
• Walk in walk out plant and equipment
• Vendors retiring and keen to hand on a growing productive legacy
• 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom residence
• Phone and internet access
• Green House
• Automated irrigation system with fertigation
• Large Machinery shed
• School (primary) Blackbutt 6km*
• School (secondary) Nanango 36km*
• Blackbutt has Post Office and Regional Banking facilities
The hard work has been done, now the owners are retiring, their legacy may be your profit. Call the agents today to secure your detailed Information Memorandum of Mountain Fresh.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.