Rural for Sale
Contract Crashed - You Haven't Missed Out!
Property ID 1947553Contract Crashed - You haven't missed out on this stunning Scenic Rim bargain, but hurry as owners need to sell.
"Argyle", locally known as the big house on the hill', is an elegant country homestead at picturesque Rosevale in the beautiful Scenic Rim. The 94 acres or 32 hectare property is within easy reach of Brisbane & Ipswich.... yet is so affordable.
* Rosevale is high quality farming land and renowned for being tightly held
* "Argyle" adjoins the sought after cultivation pocket of this valley
* This is real farm country, close to Brisbane. The Brisbane CBD and Ipswich are only 90 & 40 kilometres away respectively
* The electric city train to Brisbane, is 25 minutes away at Rosewood.
* This property is serviced by sealed road. "Argyle" can carry 30 breeders and their calves, along with some horses.
* Built in 1985
* Large modern style homestead has a relaxed country feel. (Approx. 400m2 under roof)
* Designed to encompass the stunning views
* The 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms make this an ideal home for a family
* Beautiful polished Cypress Pine floors are a real feature
* Black pot belly fireplace with brick walls and base
* Large country kitchen is well appointed with brand new stainless steel appliances. The quality timber cabinetry is Tasmanian Oak
* The beautiful verandahs wrap around on 3 sides and offer both sun and shade in all seasons
* Downstairs is a large multipurpose room, ideal for a study or storage.
* 3 bay vehicle and storage shed
* Small machinery shed
* Fences and gates in fair to good condition
* There is good vehicle access around the nearly 100 acres via well maintained existing tracks
* In-ground pool with timber decking and a permanent shade area is set amongst landscaped rock gardens
* Nearby the pool is the paved meals area with large brick BBQ
* Large undercover stand alone entertaining area, alongside attractive trees. Originally constructed as a stage with lighting, access to the homestead is by a timber boardwalk. An ideal area for large family gatherings and meals, day or night.
* The views at "Argyle" are both superb and unique, not only to this particular area of the Scenic Rim, but to South East Queensland itself
* The views of the soft irrigated dairy country below and the Little Liverpool Range are great but it is the spectacular mountain peaks, ranges and escarpments of the Main Range National Park, an Australian World Heritage Area that astounds first time viewers and never tires the locals
* All of the above views are especially enjoyed from the home itself, both inside and out.
* The vast majority of the property is useable well drained chocolate and black soil country
* The grasses are predominantly native and ideal for grazing, especially cattle
* The front of the farm has specifically been set up as two horse paddocks with plain wire.
* This is a well watered property
* 3 dams
* Good equipped bore
* Total of 125,000 litres of water storage
* Seasonal gully has spring fed water holes, with crayfish.
* "Argyle" can carry 30 breeders and their calves, along with some horses.
* "Argyle" would certainly make an ideal permanent residence but would also be a sensational weekender. Any guests will certainly not need to be asked twice to visit.
* By appointment.
* The current owners need an immediate sale of this affordable property to fund a larger property purchase.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.