Rural for Auction
"Rocky Springs" - 2,807* Acres of Stunning Forest, Mountains and Streams on 7 Titles
Property ID 1955829Rocky Springs', 1.5hr north of Brisbane CBD
A property like "Rocky Springs" rarely comes onto the market. The scale and location gives multiple options and may appeal to a wide range of buyers. The astute investor could buy for the multiple titles and valuable timber, or it could be purchased for its conservation value and to simply enjoy. The mountain bike park could be opened to the public or eco tourism could be developed to provide recreation for the huge market in Brisbane just over one hours drive away.
* Stunning valleys, mountain terrain, waterfalls and streams
* Abundance of wildlife including Red Deer
* Developed for recreation activities with 25km* mountain bike trails / bushwalking
* New caretakers 2 bed, 1 bath home. Permanent demountable 1 bed 1 Bath
* Workshop with concrete floor, mountain bike hut and various shelters
* 50 inch average rainfall. Permanent water provided by several dams and flowing mountain streams
Over 25 kilometres of mountain bike trails range from serious downhill sections, flowy trails through the spectacular countryside, and even a jumps course beside a rocky stream complete with a small stage, bar area and pizza oven.
The property offers multiple uses from timber production, eco tourism activities, a four wheel drive and motorbike adventure park, or you may prefer to get together with family and friends and buy a title each, to use as your own weekend hideaway. Regardless of future uses, pristine blocks of this size - in this area so close to Brisbane, are a scarce commodity.
We invite you to come and experience all that's on offer - call to set up a day and time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.