Rural for Sale
A Blank Canvas Waiting for you to Put your Stamp on
Property ID 1903844An opportunity exists to purchase a property in an outstanding location that is a blank canvas waiting for you to put your stamp on. Rural Zoning allows a multitude of uses, weather it be traditional farm in the rich black soils, rural lifestyle or a multitude of semi Industrial uses allowed under the zone.
• One Freehold Title
• Property is offered with vacant possession
• Only an 8* minute drive to the surf beach at Coolum
The Property Details
Total area: 31.2* Hectares or 77.1 Acres
Lot and Plan: Lot 5 on RP103701
Local Authority: SUNSHINE COAST REGIONAL
- The Property is ideally located on the eastern side of the Bruce Highway
- Access to the property is by sealed road, with the property also having extended road frontage
- Woolworths is less than a five* minutes drive.
- The site is zoned rural
- The topography is mostly flat. The well grassed country is complimented with ample water and a creek on the Eastern Boundary which flows into the Maroochy River.
• 120* kilometres to Brisbane
• 8* kilometres to Bruce Highway (M1)
• 18* kilometres to Maroochydore
• 5* kilometres to Sunshine Motorway
• 8* kilometres to Coolum Surf Beach
• 17* kilometres to Sunshine Coast Airport
Coolum Beach is a popular day trip and holiday destination by people from around Australia and around the world. With its sub-tropical climate and beautiful beaches, Coolum has become one of the largest beach side resort towns in Queensland's southern Sunshine Coast. Coolum is renowned for its quality world-class golf courses, accommodation and is home to its lively cafs and eatery scene. Coolum portrays the feel of a friendly country town even though it forms part of a fast growing area for retail businesses and holiday apartments.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.